Free Onboard Reception:
Including Beverages & More- A Great Fit For Wedding Parties & Other Groups At SeaFree Onboard Reception: Including Beverages & More - A Great Fit For Wedding Parties & Other Groups At SeaWe’re rolling out the welcome mat for you and your group! For a limited time only, receive a free, one-hour onboard reception (beverages included) when you book your next group cruise with us (minimum 8 cabins; book a minimum of 50 cabins and we’ll upgrade your reception to include free hors d’oeuvres, free cake, and its very own private/dedicated venue). An exceptional value for groups of all kinds, especially wedding parties!
CALL TODAY to speak with a Group Cruise Expert! This special offer expires on 4/30.Additional Terms & Conditions
Valid on sailings of 5 nights or longer departing between 5/1/2019 and 12/31/2020. Group must sail with a minimum of 8 cabins to qualify for free onboard reception (or a minimum of 50 cabins to qualify for a free onboard reception with free hors d’oeuvres, free cake, and private/dedicated venue). Valid on groups booked and deposited by 4/30/2019 and valid on new groups only. Cancellation penalties, blackout dates, and additional restrictions may apply; please contact our group cruise experts for more information.
Cruise For Free:
Become a CruisesOnly Group Leader at SeaCruise For Free: Become a CruisesOnly Group Leader at SeaWhen you cruise with a group, the options are endless. Most importantly, it's simple to get started - and we make the entire process as easy as possible. Contact a CruisesOnly Group Account Executive and book at least 8 cabins (16+ passengers); the larger your party, the more you'll earn & save!
Benefits of becoming a CruisesOnly Group Leader at Sea
- Complimentary Custom Website
- Special Onboard Gift
- Up to $50 per cabin Onboard Spending
- Up to $1,500 Ambassador "Thank You" Reward Post Cruise
- Complimentary Professional Onboard Event Planner For The Duration Of Your Cruise when you book at least 100 cabins
- Cruise For Free when you book at least 16 cabins
Getting Married At Sea
You Pick The Dress, We Do The RestWhat could be more romantic than getting married at sea, surrounded by your family and friends, en route to an array of exotic destinations ...? Better still, a wedding cruise is a tremendous value when compared to a land-based wedding (especially when you consider that your wedding and your honeymoon can be rolled up into a single sailing). From a voyage aboard an intimate luxury vessel (minimum fifteen guests) to a grand gala aboard an enormous mega-ship, a wedding at sea is the savvy solution.
Don't Hesitate! Call 1-888-969-4768 (sales prompt #2) or Request A Consultation To Start Planning Your Dream Wedding Today!
- A wedding or a vow-renewal ceremony (ceremony may take place in your ship’s chapel or at an alternate venue)
- A wedding and reception (reception may include cake, music, photography, drinks and/or a champagne toast)
- In most cases, we can assist in securing your marriage license
- An officiant to perform the ceremony
- Floral arrangements (including bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere) and other decorations
- Reception featuring delicious culinary selections (including wedding cake) and a champagne toast
- Romantic, on-island ceremonies
- A dedicated wedding planner
- A special private dinner for the bridge and groom
- Create a customized wedding-group website for ease of booking
- Create a bridal registry
- Ensure that all of your guests will be seated together for dinner(s)
- Offer exclusive promotions, based on the number of people that sail with you (e.g. the bridge/groom cruise for free, welcome gifts in all cabins, etc.)
- Show you how you can earn a free cocktail party/welcome reception and free onboard credit to spend on the ship
- Industry Leading Expertise: When you partner with us, you're partnering with America's Largest Cruise Agency – and that means unparalleled negotiating power (and with larger events, i.e. more than 199 attendees, we wield even more influence), so you'll enjoy great pricing and the best values at sea. We'll also ask the right questions to ensure that you're being matched to the perfect ship for your event (our experts have intimate and first-hand knowledge of each and every vessel that we sell).
- Customer Service: We'll walk you through the entire booking process to ensure that your group receives the biggest possible savings. We'll also tailor your reservation to meet your group's unique requirements and expectations. Because we have access to reduced rates, shipboard credits, and additional onboard amenities, you're sure to enjoy a great experience at a superb value!
- Personalized Online Registration: By utilizing our services, you will eliminate event administration work from your to-do list. We will provide you with your own, branded website. It can simply be emailed to your guests. We collect all of the attendee information, and upload it to our travel partners. You won't have to lift a finger - unless you want to! We will never leave you guessing. From the very beginning, we will provide you with clear timelines for event coordination as well as clear payment deadlines.
- Communication of event information: Is there pre-event information to share? Do you have a communication plan that requires clear timing? We can coordinate email communication and automate email communications based on your timing requirements.
- Customize the Experience: What experience do you want to provide your employees or customers? How can we brand your event? What are your goals? Each is unique and requires a special eye. We match your event type with specialists who understand and enjoy planning a corporate event.
- Onboard Support: If your event requires onboard support, we'll be there. We want to support your event however you see fit - even if that means traveling with you! Different events have different requirements; always discuss your "on-ship" needs with your Event Specialist.
|Number Of Cabins||8+||16+||32+||48+||64+||100+|
|Cruise For Free||*1 Free Stateroom||*1 Free Stateroom||*2 Free Staterooms||*3 Free Staterooms||*5+ Free Staterooms|
|Special Onboard Gift||2 Per Stateroom||2 Per Stateroom||2 Per Stateroom|
|Onboard Spending||$25 Per Cabin||$25 Per Cabin||$50 Per Cabin||$50 Per Cabin|
|Group Leader "Thank You" Reward (Post Cruise)||$200||$300||$500||$750||$1,500|
|Personal Onboard Coordinator||Complimentary Professional Onboard Event Planner For The Duration Of Your Cruise|
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.
Request a Consultation
We want to work with you through any avenue that suits your needs. Depending on your preference, we will respond as soon as possible.
Please fill out the form and a concierge will contact you.
1-888-969-4768 9AM to 7PM Monday through Friday, eastern standard time