Cruise For Free:
Become a CruisesOnly Group Leader at SeaCruise For Free: Become a CruisesOnly Group Leader at SeaWhen you cruise with a group, the options are endless. Most importantly, it's simple to get started - and we make the entire process as easy as possible. Contact a CruisesOnly Group Account Executive and book at least 8 cabins (16+ passengers); the larger your party, the more you'll earn & save!
Benefits of becoming a CruisesOnly Group Leader at Sea
- Complimentary Custom Website
- Special Onboard Gift
- Up to $50 per cabin Onboard Spending
- Up to $1,500 Ambassador "Thank You" Reward Post Cruise
- Complimentary Professional Onboard Event Planner For The Duration Of Your Cruise when you book at least 100 cabins
- Cruise For Free when you book at least 16 cabins
- HOW IT WORKS:
- Your group's leader will partner with our team of Group Specialists to create a remarkable event at sea
- You'll book eight or more cabins on the same ship and sailing; reduced deposits/customized payment plans are available
- You'll earn more amenities and become eligible for exclusive promotions by growing the size of your group
It's easy to get started! Call 1-888-969-4768 (sales prompt #2) or Request A Consultation to speak with a Group Cruise Expert!
- Tailor your sailing to suit your group's passion and interests
- Create a unique atmosphere onboard, one that facilitates intimate interactions among fans, brands, bands, etc.
- Treat your group leader like a headliner (he or she will sail for free when your group books eight or more cabins)
- Getting married at sea is a tremendous value when compared to the cost of a traditional (land-based) wedding
- Your wedding
and your honeymoon can be rolled up into a single sailing
- Options range from a modest gathering aboard a luxury vessel (minimum 15 guests) to a grand gala aboard an enormous mega-ship
- It's a break from the ordinary (e.g. the hotels, the convention centers, etc.) and it's less costly
- All of the business resources you'll need (e.g. state-of-the-art venues, Internet at sea, etc.) are available aboard today's cruise ships
- Your event can be branded with company and/or sponsor logos and signage
- "Family & Friends" Events: An important anniversary or birthday, a high-school reunion, college graduation, church retreats, and more. Come together and create memories that will last a lifetime!
- An Incentive Event: Special-interest or themed groups (e.g. sports fans, music lovers, food and beverage aficionados, hobbyists, and more). We'll help turn your group's event from old to bold!
- Industry Leading Expertise: When you partner with us, you're partnering with America's Largest Cruise Agency – and that means unparalleled negotiating power (and with larger events, i.e. more than 199 attendees, we wield even more influence), so you'll enjoy great pricing and the best values at sea. We'll also ask the right questions to ensure that you're being matched to the perfect ship for your event (our experts have intimate and first-hand knowledge of each and every vessel that we sell).
- Unbeatable Customer Service: We'll walk you through the entire process to ensure that your group receives the biggest possible savings. We also have access to reduced rates, free shipboard credit, special/extra amenities, and other exclusive offers.
- A Customized Experience: What kind of experience do you want to provide for your group? What are your goals? How can we brand your event? We'll match you with Group Specialists who understand your event type, and we'll tailor your reservation to meet your group's unique expectations and requirements.
- Personalized Online Registration:Partner with us and we'll eliminate the administrative work from your to-do list by providing your group with its very own branded website: we'll collect all of the attendee information, upload it to the cruise line, and more.
- Communication Of Event Information: Do you have pre-event info to share? Is there a communication plan that requires precise timing? We can automate/coordinate email communications, including payment deadlines, based on your timeline.
- Onboard Support: We'll assist you however you see fit - even if that means traveling with you. If your event requires onboard support, we'll be there!
|Number Of Cabins||8+||16+||32+||48+||64+||100+|
|Cruise For Free||*1 Free Stateroom||*1 Free Stateroom||*2 Free Staterooms||*3 Free Staterooms||*5+ Free Staterooms|
|Special Onboard Gift||2 Per Stateroom||2 Per Stateroom||2 Per Stateroom|
|Onboard Spending||$25 Per Cabin||$25 Per Cabin||$50 Per Cabin||$50 Per Cabin|
|Group Leader "Thank You" Reward (Post Cruise)||$200||$300||$500||$750||$1,500|
|Personal Onboard Coordinator||Complimentary Professional Onboard Event Planner For The Duration Of Your Cruise|
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.
Request a Consultation
We want to work with you through any avenue that suits your needs. Depending on your preference, we will respond as soon as possible.
Please fill out the form and a concierge will contact you.
1-888-969-4768 9AM to 7PM Monday through Friday, eastern standard time